Use of Our Website and Services
You may use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to:
- Use our website or services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Use our website or services for any unauthorized or illegal purpose.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell our website or services for any purpose.
- Modify, adapt, hack, or create derivative works based on our website or services.
- Engage in any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of our website or services.
Content and Intellectual Property
Our website and services contain content that is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use our content without our permission, except as provided in these terms or as permitted by law.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy practices, or other policies of these websites.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Our website and services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our website or services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with our website or services or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Changes to These Terms
We may modify these terms from time to time. If we make any changes, we will post the updated terms on this page and update the date at the top of the page. By continuing to use our website after changes are made, you agree to the revised terms.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.